RE: No Subject

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: No Subject
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:54:42 -0700
Annice just wrote.
"Now that we are getting back to normal at last"

  I can't believe this.  Close to 5000, That's FIVE THOUSAND!! Men, women,
fathers, mothers, children, and Americans just died less the four days ago.
But enough of that, let's get back to the really important topics of
synthetic oil, engine rebuilds..
you know, important stuff. Tell that to all the Kids without moms or dads.
Where's the outrage? We are a long way from getting back to normal.  If this
is the way Americans are going to react across the country, we've already
lost this war and every one in the future.

Good bye.