Re: adventures in driving (again)

To: jboatri@emory.edu, Patricia.Sauthoff@Colorado.EDU
Subject: Re: adventures in driving (again)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:39:50 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/17/2001 3:00:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

> Make
> sure there are no brake fluid leaks anywhere. We want to keep you
> around for a good, long time. You're entertaining.

Agree Totally with Jeff!!!   While I only alluded to the MC leaking, I agree
that every aspect of the braking system should be checked out , just as he
said.  It would be easy to discover an MC leaking and thinking that was the
onlly problem, fixing it, and discovering the hard way that there were
multiple problems.  Chekc it all out, Patricia.

--david C.

--David C.