Earl Scheib paint jobs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Earl Scheib paint jobs
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 08:56:34 -0700
When I was a kid in So. Cal, he had tons of late night commercials with the
tag line:"Any car, any color, $29.95.    This was in the 60's  The $99.95
was/is a recent increase.  "Recent" being a relative term.
We used to joke, "any car, any color, and I mean ALL of the car"  Tires,
wing mirrors, license plate, whatever.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye