Re: Pa. dutch treats....? and smells. (No LBC)

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pa. dutch treats....? and smells. (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:48:04 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/01 6:04:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> and the pennsylvania dutch do not waste any items when it comes to dinner
> creations!  there some very horrible sounding creations that are very tasty

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't mention scrapple!  You'll get Peter C started again!  I had to air ship
some frozen scrapple to him last year.  (No kidding!)

Y'know chuck, if you were better at speling and punk...chewashun, and you
could find the shift key, you'd be quite a writer!

Now folks, do you realize that chuck has a mixing bowl attachment for his air
compressor?  Kitchenaid, watch out!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget