spotted today, dates very little bc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: spotted today, dates very little bc
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:33:27 -0000
i saw a beautiful big healey just after i turned of rte 550 in md. after
liberty town .  it was a very nice silver blue.   and sounded "big healey"
just right! passing us heading towards liberty town.

it must be a very busy day out there!  i could not even get a peep from the
anti sillycone crowd?

it had to be a perfect north east car show day we saw a few late 50's
t-birds, 8 or 9 57 chevies around 10 55 chevies a few early 60's chrysler
cars and a few rods too not to mention about 2-3 hundred scooters! and it
figures i'm chasing ugly-mobiles in the "lust bus" with my family.   and my
healey and scooter resting in the stroage garage gathering dust!

chuck.
oh well, a day with my family does not come frequently enough.....so i gotta
get them when i can....c.   :)
and sunday is our anniversary, so another family day coming right up!  hey!
being dyslexic i have real trouble remembering dates.  i can not remember my
mom's or dad's birthdays or ages......but i have finally gotten wife's b-day
right (it's the day before mine!) and anniversary and sons b-day(it's 8 days
before wife's!!!).    wish we were married in december!   then that would
make evry importaint date end up in december!  lol!   :)  :)  :)    ...c.