from Spike..

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'lflaherty@bdi-usa.com'" <lflaherty@bdi-usa.com>
Subject: from Spike..
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:04:24 -0400
RCCSA girl Spike sent me this..

 Subject:  WWJD

Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?" But the
initials really stand for "What Would Jesus Drive?"

One theory is that Jesus would drive around in an old Plymouth
because "the Bible says God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of
Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns both a Pontiac and a Geo.
The passage urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest
and terrify them with your Storm."

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers
are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long
blast."

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk
about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where Christ
tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord."

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British sports car, as evidenced by a
Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the
hills."

Joshua also drove a Triumph sports car, but with a hole in its muffler:
"Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a
Honda...."The Apostles were in one Accord.