1969 Midget for sale FILETIME=[29C0DA90:01C14566]

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "Fisk, Rick" <rickfisk@concentric.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 Midget for sale FILETIME=[29C0DA90:01C14566]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:56:21 -0500
Rick, you had expressed interest in giving Bobby his money back on his
car. He will let it go for $1000 instead. Dave found a 100-6 in a barn
in Oklahoma this weekend for $2500 so this Midget has got to go. It runs
well, 70 lbs of pressure on startup, needs a complete harness and you
have to shift SLOWLY into 2nd and 4th. It has a new top and looks pretty
good. Pictures are at
http://members6.clubphoto.com/brad390912
in the bumperless Midget album. The bumpers are still available as well.

Rick, you get first dibs of course. All others, let me know if you are
interested and I will contact you after I have gotten Rick's response.
Buyer to arrange delivery. Brad