roller rockers & push rods

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: roller rockers & push rods
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:29:15 -0700 m>
I feel guilty using my old regular rockers and pushrods on this hot engine.

To refresh peoples memory, the engine as it is now has: SPVP3 cam from APT,
10:1 c/r, LCB header, Manifolow intake and NEW set of SUs (Still haven't
decided what size, HS2 or HS4)

APT recommends 1.5 : 1 ratio rockers with this cam for best results and the
stock rockers are 1.3 : 1 if I remember correctly. APT wants $400-$500 for a
set of 1.5 roller rockers or $300 for "regular" rockers.

Anybody have a spare set just laying around hehe? What other suppliers
should I try? I have already spent a fortune with the nice folks at APT, and
kinda want to try out some others just to spread the "wealth". Any ideas?

Moss' website is looking nice these days. Gives me an excuse to go visit and
check out some parts in person. Of course performance stuff, no way.

Winning Circle? They have a web site? I have a catalog which is fun to read
through but it appears somewhat dated and no price list :(

I am just very short on time these days, and around this time of night is
the only time I have for "my" stuff. Web sites are great as they allow ME to
check out info whenever I got the time. Business hours during the day I am
scrambling about the office and don't even have time to take a lunch.

Thanks... Project back on track after a lil 6 month delay.

Toby... 3 hours of sleep till work... sigh.
69 Sprite.