Re: Stop-Ping!

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stop-Ping!
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 20:27:31 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,
The odd thing was I had read the recent post about various methods for
connecting the splined propshaft up, and also know that quite a few
owners have chopped out an access hole in the tranny tunnel floor.
Made me think this part of the job is going to take the rest of the
evening!
As I lay under the car, musing, as one does, It occured to me that the
floor pan is actaully quite short. Apart from concern that I might get
my arm stuck - which would be tiresome and would also give "her
indoors" too much of an excuse to laugh at my predicamant - it was
actually no big deal

Guy