Re: no, its not me

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no, its not me
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:41:04 -0400
Since Ron Soave is not on the list at the moment, why not get him a
"present"?

Larry

PS I removed the forward to the Thicko's list just in case he is still on
there ;-)

At this exact moment in time 9/28/01 10:31 AM, "Peter C."
<nosimport@mailbag.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu