Re: Rear Top Bar

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Rear Top Bar
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:33:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On the earlier tops there was a flat bar about 36" to 40" long with a
slight curve to it that slipped into a pocket below the rear window on
your hood. There were two small cuts in the underside of you hood that
lined up with the chrome hooks on the rear deck. These small cuts also
exposed enough of the bar for you to fasten it in the hooks. It is not
the tonneau bar but an actual hood bar. My new M@$$ Catalog refers to it
as the rear anchor bar (bless their pea picking brains, they don't sell
one).