Re: cooling & radiators

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cooling & radiators
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 08:10:20 EDT
My experience was different and I suspect part of the reason lies with the
myriad of different water pumps available.  I found in back to back tests
(probably in the list archive) that at mid range engine speeds (3,000 - 4000
rpm) in a 5 speed car (mine) the car ran cooler with the big pulley.  The
little pulley I bought just for this test has never gone back on the car.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/09/01 18:46:53 Pacific Daylight Time,