Re: Car stumbles, misses and runs rough

To: w.gilroy@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car stumbles, misses and runs rough
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:58:32 EDT
In a message dated 09/28/2001 7:53:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
w.gilroy@verizon.net writes:

> Any idea what this might be, over lean, intake air leak.  Any ideas.
> Pulling out the choke has confused me.

Bill...first try clogged fuel filter?  but actuallly this sounds like what
happened to Brad on the way home from the first Spridgetstock when his "new"
condenser went south.  Put the old one back in and see if that helps...could
also account for the pitting of the  points, no?

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
...I always wanted to be a procrastinator, but never got around to it.