'59 Bugeye for Sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '59 Bugeye for Sale
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:47:24 -0700
I want to give the members of this list the first opportunity to
purchase my 1959 Bugeye Sprite.

Body #  AN 516066
Frame # AN5L16422
Engine 10CG-DA-H-17123  (1098 w/H-1 Carbs)
Mileage 57968
Price $2400

I was going to do a ground-up restoration. The car and engine performed
like a champ prior to my starting to tear it down (removal of wiring
harness, dash, radiator......). I didnt get too far along, when my wife
said we needed to buy a bigger house. Needless to say, work stopped, and
I havent had the opportunity to start it again. I got my flight
physical back from the FAA, and I cant afford both hobbies, sooooo. Im
looking for a good home for PHROGEYE.

Ive also accumulated a list of spare/conversion parts, as well as
books, that will also be available. (optional, not included in above
price)

If interested email me, and I can send photos, and/or a list of spares,
or book list.
Car is located in Southern California (Cypress).

I can also be reached at:  (562) 259-6227 (wk) (7:00-3:30 p.m. PDT)
   (714) 827-6940 (hm)