San Diego Show.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: San Diego Show.
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:43:40 -0700 m>
I'll be in San Diego on Saturday afternoon waiting for Sunday to roll around
for the British car day. I'll have a fat comfy F-150 bench seat and sleeping
bag to spend the night in, but a safe driveway would be appreciated, not to
mention hanging out with some listers and spridgets. I'll be leaving Santa
Barbara Saturday morning... and after doing what I need to do in Escondido
midday, I'll be free. Lemme know if anybody is up for dinner or at least a
pint.

Oh I missed the "BRITISH WINGS & WHEELS 2001 - Santa Monica, CA" show last
weekend. Havent heard any reports back or photos tho!

I'll have my digital camera for the San Diego show...Going to seriously
document Mike and his (overheating) cheatin dawg supercharged (Trailored!)
bugeye! LOL

Toby