Abarth...Abarth...Abarth!!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Abarth...Abarth...Abarth!!!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 19:31:38 -0700
     I finally got up enough nerve to mount the Abarth muffler on the
Bugeye today.  Whooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  When the engine gets
to 4000+ rpm it positively sends shivers up your spine.  As if I needed
to turn more heads with this car. Doug Ingram knows what I am talking
about, he has one on his car.  Sorry Doug, I just couldn't resist.  If I
am not mistaken it seems like the performance is a little improved.  I
guess it revs better due to less back pressure.  WOW!
       I drove the car all over town and never got above 185F.  Tomorrow
I will take it out in the middle of the day in 80+ degrees and see what
happens on the freeway.  If the temp stays down, I might just drive it
to San Diego (80 miles) for the show on Sunday.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite