Aeroplanes - was: Re: going racing.....AGAIN?

To: Bill Hunt <BillH@aaai.com>, Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aeroplanes - was: Re: going racing.....AGAIN?
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 07:34:52 -0400
I knew if I was incorrect, I would get corrected. But somewhere in those
failing RAM banks I recall something about there being rotaries in use in WW
II. I was more a student of the V type fighter engine styles. Ya know P-38,
-51, Spit, Hurri, etc, The Radials were too dauntless <G> for me, 'cept
maybe the F4U.

Just for those buffs that are interested:
http://www.aero-web.org/air.htm

Larry

--

Larry Macy