RE: A Fan

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A Fan
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 02:09:54 -0700 m>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I beat you all to it. But the one I "unloaded" was a Moss special so he may
need a spare. It does have a "Made in England" sticker tho.

oh BTW speaking of airline tickets. Work decided to send me to NY this week
($285 round trip) to give some presentation to Maxim Magazine in Manhattan.
I'm taking the opportunity to go to a wedding in NY on Saturday, than a
friend is taking me to, and I quote "the most bitchin party in all of New
Jersey" on Saturday night. I then go on to Paris through London the
following Thursday (the 18th). I got a week to kill on the East coast, will
be driving up to Boston to stay with some friends during the week and then
back down (on the train perhaps) for my flight out of NY. Any listers around
these parts?

New Jersey can't be that big, What is Frank C. up to on Sunday? Would love
to drop by for a pint.

Yes it is 1:45AM and I am still at work. And all the British cars last
Sunday still have me drooling. Spent a few hours analyzing shades of red and
asking owners for paint codes. Those big 100 Healeys had me drooling. I
should have photos and videos of everything up soon.

Toby