Re: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2

To: David N Waldmann <david@vermonthardwoods.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Motors item 596035762 - Toyota MR2
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:51:46 -0400
Did ya notice in one shot there are 3 cylinders on the pass side and no
seat, and in another there is a seat on the pass side??

And just exactly where does the thrust from the turbine side of a
turbocharger come from??

At this exact moment in time 10/9/01 8:37 AM, "David N Waldmann"
<david@vermonthardwoods.com> made the profound statement:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe