Heading for LA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heading for LA
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:02:06 -0700
Cc: <morris@autox.team.net>
I'll be leaving for Los Angeles Wednesday night for a short visit.  I'd love
to spend a bit of time in a good foreign wrecking yard.  Any of you
LA-listers have any recommendations for yards with spridgets or Morrises?

Back in my LA days, Ray's Foreign Auto Wrecking of Wilmington was the hot
foreign wrecking yard.  Are they still there?  I wonder if my old Borgward
is still rusting in the corner of the yard or if it finally fed the crusher
it so richly deserved.

If any of you So Cal listers need a  downflow radiator or a  crossflow
radiator w/shroud, or a rollbar for a MkII Sprite, let me know quick and
I'll bring them down.  Special price to listers, one cup of coffee or beer
for each radiator (depending on rendezvous time), $50 for the roll bar.

Thanks,
Glen Byrns