Re: Cat'n Rob..."Organ"-type accelerator pedal! 14:29:20 EDT

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Cat'n Rob..."Organ"-type accelerator pedal! 14:29:20 EDT
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi there, Catman!

Ya' know, Ed, if they made a different type accelerator pedal concurrent
with the "organ"-type, I could understand the nomenclature. But they
didn't. So, why
didn't they just call the damn thing an
"accelerator pedal" and leave it at that?

Why the "organ"-type when that's all
they made before the 1500 went to an
off the floor type. Did they call this a
"non-organ"-type? No, they didn't.

They simply referred to the 1500's non-
floor mounted pedal as the "accelerator
pedal".

Now that I've made this ridiculous point
and beaten it to death, I'll stop wasting
everyone's time and shut the h--l up! :)

(Good thing I love the British and their
great LBC's, not to forget the "direct"
demeanor of Mr. Tony Blair, who I am
beginning to admire to the extent I
admire Mr. Healey! Good people!)