Sat. 10/13

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Sat. 10/13
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:29:10 EDT
Chuck (and list), I appear to have Saturday free, so I was thinkin' 'bout
shooting out to Hershey, PA to the AACA fall thing.  What can I expect?  Will
there be much import stuff?  Is it a worthwhile swap meet/flea market?  Any
good food to be had?

What time does everything start in Hershey?  I don't want to park a hundred
miles away, so I usually get to stuff early.

My other option is to crash Frank's bitchin' party!  I only have two more
weekends before I am a HOMEOWNER (and all the parties are over due to lack of
funds).

Let me have it!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward