Off to Laguna Seca

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off to Laguna Seca
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 06:15:04 -0700
Hello fellow listers,

I forgot to ask, but is anyone else from the list attending the CART
races at Laguna Seca this weekend?  If so, look for me.  I won't be in
the Sprite (there are three of us going), but will have a Salt Lick BBQ
hat on.  Look for the Longhorn symbol on it.  It'll be too hot for my
black Spridgets shirt!

They are having a special tribute for Alex Zanardi.  I'll never forget
his pass on the corkscrew on the final lap in 1996, where he cut
straight through it to overtake someone for the win.  Simply awesome.

See y'all later.  Be gentle on my inbox.  I hope there isn't 500 emails
waiting for me tomorrow night...<grin>

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA