Re: Anyone have info on an American car list?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone have info on an American car list?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:40:50 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/01 9:28:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.graziano@csfb.com writes:

> PS:  No "This is an LBC list" cracks.  And if you do send one,  it will

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Lighten up, Mike!  After all, this is an LBC list, and we try to have fun!

(Uh oh!  I feel the DELETE KEY warming up!  OH NOOOOO!!!!  HELP ME!!!!)

BTW, here are some links to find a classic car, but these are not lists like
the Spridgets list.  I like these because they allow a search in your area
with some other good search parameters.

www.collectorcartraderonline.com
www.cars.com

Allen Hefner