Reynard, No lBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Reynard, No lBC
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
Got an interesting proposition today for a trade of one of my vehicles (not the
Bugeye) toward a 1986 Reynard.  Car has recently kicked butt in Phoenix SCCA
regionals (the driver is great, the car is secondary), and comes with trailer,
spares, 1 race on engine, pro-shop maintained, etc.  It ain't the vintage
Spridget I've been looking for (which is why I'll probably pass), but I think
the offer I got is incredibly good.  Anybody dialed in to what the price range
on a race-ready 86 Reynard would be?  I have an idea, but defer to the
Listerati... The owner is moving up to a nationally competitive Van Dieman, and
wants one of my LBC's to give his father.

TIA for any info...