Re: throttle set up

To: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: throttle set up
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:03:03 -0700
http://ado13.com/redcar/bugeyeweber.jpg

This setup is with the Cannon manifold. I used the dash end of an old choke
cable. Drilled out the hole in the manifold tab so that the choke cable
guide would fit through it, drilled out the hole in the choke cable guide so
that the end of the throttle cable would go into the hole but not all the
way through to act as a stop.

If you want to put the nut on the choke cable guide (I did not) to lock it
into the manifold, you will need to grind the backside of the manifold tab
to make room for the nut and to expose more of the thread on the choke cable
guide.

Larry Miller