This is not a hoax. Sorry no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, dpcw@att.net
Subject: This is not a hoax. Sorry no LBC
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:45:14 -0500 FILETIME=[9B5BCE60:01C15869]
Hey, have you heard about this one?  Be very careful...

Don't go to the bathroom on October 28th.  CIA intelligence reports
that a major plot is planned for that day.  Anyone who takes a poop
on the 28th will be bitten on the ass by an alligator.  Reports
indicate that organized groups of alligators are planning to rise up
into unsuspecting Americans' toilet bowls and bite them when they
are doing their dirty business.

I usually don't send emails like this, but I got this information
from a reliable source.  It came from a friend of a friend whose
cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife
knows this lady whose husband buys hotdogs from this guy who knows
a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has a
friend who's drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker who
works in the CIA building.  He apparently overheard two guys talking
in the bathroom about alligators and came to the conclusion that we
are going to be attacked.  So, it must be true!

Sorry, I got this one from family and couldn't resist.