Re: Motor is out!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Motor is out!
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:22:29 -0400
Cc: mgagne@unc.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
I agree 100%.  Once I regrow the skin on my knuckles and make up for
the lost fluids (the beer didn't seem to help) I plan on going at it
again.  The motor won't go back in until spring so I'll have time.  I
figure that when it is cold outside, my knuckles will be numb enough to
not feel the tearing skin.  The blood should thicken more quickly also.
<g>
Mike

Quoting DLancer7676@cs.com: