Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...Monday humor

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC...Monday humor
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:41:19 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/24/2001 6:00:24 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Very good, Rob!
>
> And what might a Vice President of Sales
> be?

Vice = most of the fun stuff
President = courageous terrorist fighter or lying scum bag, or something in
between
of = small word that looks like uff but sounds like ov.
Sales = what every succesful business person in the world does in some way or
the other, to a greater or lesser extent.

I mostly arrange for raw materials or complex machinery made in the US to be
transported into Mexico...or for finished goods manufactured by Mexican
citizens making several times what their contemporaries are making and a
small fraction of what a Teamster makes to be transported into the US, so we
can all buy jeans for $20 on sale instead of $100.

Any idea what a car would cost if every item on the car was made by someone
making $24 an hour?

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
.."America, be strong. My love and sympathy is with all of you. God bless
America."bMohan Velayudhan of Kuala Lumpur, author of <A
HREF="http://www.iuniverse.com/marketplace/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0%2
D595%2D14511%2D6&linkid=em100101">Naked in a Sandstorm</A>