Re: Spridget EFI anyone?

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget EFI anyone?
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:23:09 -0400
Interesting stuff. Wasn't there a lister who has a son working on EFI for a
Spridget?

BTW, somewhere on the web a couple of months back I was looking at some EFI
stuff and came across a company that produced throttle bodies in a Weber
mounting configuration, both side and down draft I think. Can't remember the
name of the company now, but could you use one of those TBs on a Weber
manifold with the controller here? Something to think about.

And then there's this at MiniMania. Wonder if it could work on a Spridget? At
their price would you want to even think about it? You'd think they could at
least give some details.
http://www.minimania.com/InvDetail.cfm?Item=ALPHA

Eddie
1971 Midget