Re: NO LBC, NOT PC, MAY BE CONSTRUED AS RACIST...BUT PLEASE LOOK UP "IR

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC, NOT PC, MAY BE CONSTRUED AS RACIST...BUT PLEASE LOOK UP "IRONIC"
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:40:18 -0500
<<I thought this was pretty funny, >>

Yep, me too.

<<but boy did I take some shite from some of my
Eastern Liberal Knee Jerk friends.  Whew.>>

Coulda had it a LOT earlier than 11:16AM if ya weren't such an .............

Ed

PS:  And just FWIW (mine is "cleaned"), HERE:
****************
   Bush and Powell are sitting in a bar.

A guy  walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell?"

The  barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Hello,  what are you guys doing?"

And Bush says, "We're planning world war  3"

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

And Bush  says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Afghans this time and
one  bicycle repairman."

And the guy exclaimed, "A bicycle repairman?!!!"

So Bush turns to Powell and says, " See, I told you no-one would  worry
about the 140 million Afghans!"