Re: Texas Gas Prices

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Texas Gas Prices
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 19:44:06 -0700
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,

I guess we (in California), get to make up the difference, especially here
in the Bay area. Even though the refineries are right across the bay, we've
had prices in the two dollar range for the last couple years. Even now with
falling prices, it's still around $1.90/g

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints