RE: Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:23:07 -0700
It's people like this that make it rough for anyone to be trusted. One
dirt bag that used to work where I do took a POS car to my regular
mechanic & told him she was a friend of mine. He told her right up front
that it was not worth fixing, but she insisted. He charged her his cost
for the parts, and 1/2 the Normal labor charge, letting her have the car
back with no payment. Guess who now asks me if I really sent the new
customer in? If I were Ed I would drive down to her house and repossess
every part that went on the car.
Kate