Re: Question - Amy Soich

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question - Amy Soich
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:15:03 -0500
I think I live the closest and have been thinking of driving up and seeing what
the hell
happened. I left a book and pillow there so I need to go anyway, if she hasn't
sold them
on e-bay.. I am not sure when I will have some free time, maybe next weekend. I
will
report back to the list if I find out something substantial.

I was hoping the had a cute sister ;-)