My Midget's home

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My Midget's home
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:57:45 EST
Made settlement on the new house and garage on Friday.  Spent the weekend
changing locks, fixing toilets, cleaning, and starting the bigger projects.

Sunday, I had to drive up to the area where my Midget was located, in a
rented garage, so I was able to bring it to it's new home.  My son drove the
Mitsubishi back.

A lovely top-down drive from Emmaus to Hatboro, PA in the early evening.  Car
started right up after a few cranks and squirts of starting fluid.  We loaded
all the tools and the compressor into the Mitsu and headed home.  I opened
the heater valve before we left, and after a few miles I turned the knob and
flicked on the fan switch.  Hmmm...no heat!  That's odd.  Heat usually pours
out the little vent.......THE LITTLE VENT!  You have to open it!

I have never driven so far on Route 309 without getting stopped at a red
light!  FINALLY, a red light, and I dropped down and flicked open the vent,
and the heat came out once again.  The trip was uneventful other than that.
I stopped to fill up the gas tank when we got closer to home.  I will have
plenty to do on the house, so there won't be much LBC driving this winter,
and a full gas tank is a good thing.

I picked up an 18 drawer Craftsman tool box on sale.  It looks great in the
garage!  Now I have to fill it.

More as things progress.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward