Gearbox Painting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Gearbox Painting
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:02:38 -0800
Listers -

I'm cleaning up a '72 ribcase that I got from "Supercharged Mike" (thanks
again) and it looks so pretty in the buff, ...er, natural aluminum, that I
thought that I'd ask if anyone knows a good reason to paint it (outside of
'originality', not a high priority for me)?

Clay L.
"67 Sprite + deux chats

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.