Wiring harness question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring harness question
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:25:51 -0500
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I don9t think it made it out the first time.

Deconstruction of my 74 Midge continues!

I9d like to replace the wiring harness under the hood since it has been
thoroughly ham-fisted.  As far as I can tell the under dash section is OK.
British Wiring sells three sections to the harness, Main, Dash, and Body.

The Dash bit seems obvious enough, but what car areas do the Main and Body
harnesses service, and where do these sections mate with the Dash section.
I wasn9t able to figure out where the unions were in my wiring diagram.

My preference is to only replace the under bonnet section, but is this
3foolish economy2?

Thanks again, you guys are always helpful to the lame.

Cheers,
Mike G (not a cousin)