Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land

To: david@vermonthardwoods.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Non-LBC Content - Vacation Land
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:27:39 EST
David,

Its been a few years, but we had a great time on St. Thomas snorkeling, and
Jamaica climbing the Dunns River Falls.  My daughter did Jamaica last summer
and loved it.

Cozumel should be OK too, but one of the nicest places I've ever been was
Cancun, Quintanaroo, Mexico.  Very very clean and great snorkeling
water....should be some decent prices there.  The peso is pretty stong, about
9 to 1, but the tourist trade is way down.

Good luck, have fun.

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry