Re: Insurance again - Pilot Bob's (perceived) "Attitude" EST

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance again - Pilot Bob's (perceived) "Attitude" EST
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 02:21:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Annice-

I have no "attitude" at all, despite your
misconception in terms of what you
"read into" my words, though I do wish
we had more of an "England" type of
coverage available; I need two cars like
a hole in the head (though I do not drive
my Frog in ice, snow or "salt") and put
about 12k a year on my Frog. Otherwise,
my buddy who owns the Budget franchises in Stamford and Norwalk supplies
me with a car for the few times
I "ground" the Frog for inclement driving
conditions (less than 10 days a year) or
I borrow my "roomie's" Escort.

I didn't buy it to "park" it. I bought it because I love driving it as
my "daily driver". I will enjoy it even more with
it's Judson supercharged Rivergate 1293
hooked up to the 5 speed and 3.7 (soon
to be 3.5) diff. Nothing like a street legal
rapid "go-kart" for truly happy motoring!!

I completely understand the insurance company's point of view and have
no problem with it, accordingly. Makes perfect sense to me.

Contact J. Fishbein for the difference
between "agreed" and "stated" value;
they are very different and you may
be surprised to find you are not as well
covered or protected as you might think!

I'll see if I can find his e-mail address for
you among my "saved" mail; he's the
insurance "pro" (I "are just a pilot" who got
his information from the aforementioned pro who is in the business).

And thanks for the tip on AAA insurance;
don't ever stay out of a "conversation" if
you have something to add; we all just might learn something useful from
one
another!! :)

How's Bob's back healing?

Cap'n. Bob