Stupid Cat Tricks (minor LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid Cat Tricks (minor LBC)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:31:41 -0600 FILETIME=[1B836B70:01C163E6]
I apologize in advance for this, but I couldn't resist sending it to cat
"lovers".
I've known stranded spridget owners to do the same thing to their
carburetors.

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat.

The teacher asked if it was dead or alive.

"Dead," she was informed.

"How do you know?", she asked.

"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," said the child innocently.

"You did WHAT?!?", the teacher squealed in surprise.

"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'pssst' and the cat
didn't move."

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget (on the shelf)
'71 Midget (on the floor)