fuel pump

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel pump
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 04:28:32 -0500
called Pep Boys, they have a purolator "aux" fuel pump for sale.  Two
flavors to choose from, 1-4PSI and 4-7PSI.  I'm running a Weber DCOE 40, so
which is best?  Or does it matter.  From what I can gather from reading the
original SU delivered about 3psi, but this was for use with the SU carbs.
My Weber manual says nothing on PSI requirements.  Thanks in advance for all
the great help.

Charlie Shelden

The 1-4 psi pump is the one to use with either SU's or Weber. It also "ticks",
so mount it in rubber, for relative quiet. It will also work with electronics
as well. Two of my Bugeyes are set up this way, one with Weber and one with
SU's. Both have Pertronics ignition.
E-mail me direct if questions.

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye Yellow Beauty