Re: The gang

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: The gang
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 09:03:36 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Figgers a Durn Texas Boy wouldn't know a Merrell iffn it smacked him in the
face.

Just about the best back country walking shoe made, Boy!

If you would take off those durn sh!^ stompers for a bit and get
comfortable, take a walk, relax, take time to smell the roses, Boy.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget