seat covers: NO LBC content whatsoever

To: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: seat covers: NO LBC content whatsoever
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:57:40 -0500
Hello all:  My other car is a 2001 Taurus Wagon.  Not that I'm proud of that
or anything, but the durn thing came with dead cow seats (leather) and I don't
know what the big deal about leather seats is.  They are hot and sweaty in the
summer, cold in the winter, and are filthy after only six months due the
companionhship of my Springer "the Beagle".

The question then, does anyone have any recommendations for seat covers?  Any
brand recommendations or websites that youse have used?  I want something
pretty good looking and well fitting and have no experience in this.  Hope
someone can help.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini