Re: Harmonic Balancer

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harmonic Balancer
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:06:58 -0000
 Yep,
 Fitted a timing chain cover off a mini, which has the little serrated
 marker tag on the upper edge wher it can be seen from above.
 Indexed tdc with a dial guage on piston No. 1, and then made a tdc
 notch on the edge of the pully with a small file.
 Easier than looking under the front of the car whilst adjusting the
 position of the dizzy with the engine running.
 How do people do that anyway? - my neck just isn't long enough!!

 Guy