Re: SOS (Severin On Spridgets?)

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Bushwacker4@prodigy.net" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, "wsthompson@thicko.com" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: SOS (Severin On Spridgets?)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:02:43 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sounds like one marriage successfully placed on the
rocks! :o))))))))))

Dan

--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> At 06:36 PM 11/14/2001, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net
> wrote:
> >I'm planning on making a cameo appearance on the
> "Floundervision" after
> >obtaining a dispensation from the future ex-wife! I
> asked her about it
> >since we are going to be at her sister's place in
> Green Bay and she said,
> >"Why do you want to drive an extra 260 miles round
> trip to go to a strange
> >garage to see people you don't know and might not
> like?" When I replied
> >"Why would I want to drive a thousand miles round
> trip to spend time with
> >your family?", she said she didn't care what I
> did!!!
> >======
>
> Oh, sign him up!
>
> ..... and tell her the garage isn't strange.... it's
> all about people.
>
> You needn't bring anything.     Peter C.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
64 Sprite (Rotary Project)
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.