Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace?

To: "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:31:01 -0500
You can use a "pickle fork".  Or a ball joint separator.  Orrrrrr.....put a good
sized hammer on the far side of the outer part of the joint and hold it tight
against.  Then smack the opposite side with another big hammer, HARD.  This
often distorts the joint enough to let the ball out.  Good luck.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini