Re: Hardtop Shipping Problem

To: macleans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop Shipping Problem
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:02:21 -0600 FILETIME=[66E9A4C0:01C16E7D]
Mike,

I work for ABF shipping.  I used to handle the Airborne packages that we
would ship out to our Canadian terminals.  The thing that hits is crossing
the border.  Any thing we sent by Airborne Express, and I am mearly assuming
all carriers are the same, going to Canada was billed at the Next Day Air
rate.  The numbers were very similar to your $450.00.  If he is that close
to the Washington border, you might ask him to slip across and ship from
there.  Barring that check with some LTL truck lines, like ABF. On something
this large, you should have no problem, and it might be cheaper.

Matt