Patton Quote

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Patton Quote
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:34:13 FILETIME=[D17F0980:01C16EEE]
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com
Robert,

Whatchyoo got against West Pointers?  Did you go to aTm?  As Frank said,
don't mess with people whose name ends in a vowel.  My dad is a damn yankee
(you do know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee, don't you?),
and I'm a born and raised southern boy.  I've got people at both ends of the
east coast.  Perhaps I'll sic my uncle on you...

Ryan Marro