Re: Parts Cleaning-minimal LBC content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaning-minimal LBC content
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:34:10 -0800
Boy, it's a good thing I'm married! I can just see a prospective
boyfriend arriving at the door, sniffing suspiciously as he somewhat
doubtfully enters. He has already seen the gas tank steaming away on the
BBQ, watches in horror as I pull a cookie sheet of freshly painted parts
out of the oven, sees the dishwasher full of miscellaneous sparkling
clean parts, and runs back out the door as I prepare a peanut butter and
hubcap sandwich. Are all Spridget owners crazy, or is it just us?
Kate

Now would that be the chunky or the smooth?