Re: Brake Switch

Subject: Re: Brake Switch
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:27:17 -0600
Cc: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> For anything Spridget, contact:
>
> Peter Caldwell
> World Wide Auto Parts
> 2517 Seiferth Rd.
> Madison, WI 53716
>
> Local (608) 223-9400
> Fax (608) 223-9403
> (800) 362-1025
> E-mail: nosimport@mailbag.com

        A big thanks to those above for help in tracking down a reliable
switch. My local source of unusual bits said they couldn't even get one
(they're not British specific, mostly air cooled VWs, but they have had
both Sprite rotors and new-in-box-not-rebuilt RX-7 master cylinders *in
stock* before! :). I called WWAP and they didn't have one in stock but
gave me the part number and I was able to get one ordered locally.
--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: UNIX. Great, but few understand it.